Planning and Analysis of my Website

Planning and Analysis of my website 

I am going to use the WIX application to create my website as it is the easiest application to use as it is simple to use as it gives you suggestions on what to do, as well as tutorials on how to add impressive effects and  design techniques. However although it is an easy application to use it does create high quality and fully functioning websites.

Before i started work on my website i have analysed a variety off different websites from different documentary's to allow me to gather as many ideas as possible that i could incorporate into my own website to make it better and eye catching.
What i have noticed from my analysis is that documentary websites have many different styles some are full off detail and facts about the documentary and background knowledge of the subject, where as some are very blank and plain with just an eye catching picture and title leaving it down to the audience to choose if they want to watch it or not. I believe it ultimately comes down to what the documentary is based on for example documentary's on real life experiences don't have a lot of detail on their websites as there are not many facts and figures where as documentary's on subjects such as wildlife and history  their are a lot of facts and figures and background information on these subjects.

For my website i have decided to use a plain style for my website as i think it will get the audiences intrigued making them want to watch my documentary. However the most important aspect that i have to incorporate into my website is making sure that the same theme is carried across all three platforms my poster website and documentary to show that they are clearly linked.








Comments

Popular Posts