Poster Analysis


Poster Analysis

I  have have been looking at different TV posters so that i can gather ideas for when i create my documentary poster as i can identify what aspects of the posters i liked and what parts i didn't like. I also have only researched successful poster so that i know they have worked an attracted an audience. I have done this research so i can incorporate what i like into my poster and not use what i don't like. the first posters i have looked at are action TV shows, the things that i have noticed about theses posters is that they have a lot of things going on in them they are very busy. I have mixed opinions about this as i think its good as it grabs the attention of the audience and gets them interested but on the other hand i think it could confuse the audience and they might not get the true meaning of the poster. i have already noticed that these action TV posters usually use none realistic and edited background i don't like this as i think it makes them look childish.

I then did some research on documentary posters as this is relatable to me making my poster as i have made a documentary. What i have noticed is that most documentary posters are usually very plain, there is never much going on they are always straight to the point of the documentary. i like this as it does not give to much away so it leaves the audience wanting to know more witch is perfect for documentary's.
I then specifically looked at sports documentary as my documentary is sports related. What i have noticed from these is that they usually draw the audience in with a action shot of sport being played. and that the backgrounds are usually very crisp shots and usually of a natural background, I particularly like this as it reinforces that its based on a true story and that its in real life.

when i am creating my poster i am going to use adobie premier pro as this is the best and most detailed app to use to get a high quility photo for my poster

TV Show Posters

Image result for bbc 3 tv show posters

Image result for bbc 3 tv show posters

Image result for bbc 3 tv show posters

Documentary Posters

Image result for documentary posters

Sports Documentary

Image result for documentary posters

Image result for documentary posters

Comments

Popular Posts